As many of you remember on February 6, 2006, my condo and all of it's contents burned to the gound.
Thanks to a lot of help and support from my parents, family and friends, I've managed to stay on my feet, and struggle through the tough times!
Well, I stopped back there the other day, and they have started to rebuild (it's about time, after over 1 & 1/2 years)! The structure itself is up, but there is nothing but stud walls inside. Oh but wait, there is a bath tub in it! Here are some pictures.
When I get the inside done, with the kitchen cabinets, and the flooring, carpeting and what not, I'm going to put it on the market. Is anyone interested? Let me know if you are. I'll sell it for a good price now, and you can put in it what you want!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home