Time flies
Wow, they say that time flies when your having fun, but where has the time gone? It's hard to believe that it's the end of July already. Before you know it the kids will be back in school.
Things are going as well as can be expected for me. I'm still looking for a permanent full time job. The temp service that I'm working for is searching for a position to fit me into, but I'm not holding my breath. I really enjoy the people that I work with and the position that I'm working, but if they keep me, it will be for a completely different position, so time will tell if it will be a good fit for me or not.
As for my weight, I'm teatering between 220 and 225. So, I've hit a plateu, but I'm deffinately still headed in the right direction, so it's just a matter of time, before I'm below that 220 mark. I've had to buy a new swim suit, as my other one deffinately doesn't fit anymore. Although I haven't used it yet, because I've been focusing most of my free time to getting my web site http://www.lovetheprotein.com/ up and going. But I'm planning on going swimming with Garrett and Haylee in a few weeks, as they have both been in swimming lessons, so they will put Aunt Tina to shame! They are both excited that I'm going to come and go swimming with them.
As for Tiny, she's still as spoiled as ever! She's quite a special girl, I don't know what I'd do without her most of the time. She is enjoying the walks that we take, although I only take her once a week, because she isn't a good walker...she's too nosey! Plus she goes everywhere, it's a stop and run, run and stop thing when I walk her, and sometimes it's hard to tell who is walking who!
Unfortunately I don't have any new pictures of myself, because I'm the one that takes the pictures, but above is a picture of Tiny and the second is my cousin Amy, my mom and myself we are at 6201 feet above sea level...we are standing on snow, and it's 50 degrees!
Until my next post, take care, and remember...time flies when your having fun!!!
Labels: Time flies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home